The API provide customer with all detail information and status of their shipment.
This operation will return all the information of customer shipment.
This operation will provide us all the status information of customer shipment.
About Blue Dart
Blue Dart Express Ltd., South Asia's premier express air, integrated transportation & distribution company, offers secure and reliable delivery of consignments to over 55,400+ locations in India. Blue Dart is a provider of choice for its stakeholders due to its customer centric approach and aims to further strengthen this partnership. As part of Deutsche Post DHL Group's DHL eCommerce Solutions division, Blue Dart accesses the largest and most comprehensive express and logistics network worldwide, covering over 220 countries and territories, and offers an entire spectrum of distribution services including air express, freight forwarding, supply chain solutions, customs clearance etc.
The Blue Dart team drives market leadership through its motivated people, dedicated air and ground capacity, cutting-edge technology, wide range of innovative, vertical specific products and value-added services to deliver unmatched standards of service quality to its customers. Blue Dart's market leadership is further validated by its position as the nation's most innovative and awarded express logistics company for exhibiting reliability, superior brand experience and sustainability which include recognition as one of 'India's Best Companies to Work For' by The Great Place to Work® Institute, India, ranked amongst 'Best Multinational Workplaces in Asia' by The Great Place to Work® Institute, Asia, voted a 'Superbrand' and 'Reader's Digest Most Trusted Brand', listed as one of Fortune 500's 'India's Largest Corporations' and Forbes 'India's Super 50 Companies' to name a few. Blue Dart's Diversity and Inclusion initiatives have also led to it being recognized as one of India's 'Best Workplaces for Women' in 2021 and 'Best Organizations for Women' in 2022 by the Economic Times.
Blue Dart fulfils its social responsibility of climate protection (GoGreen), disaster management (GoHelp) and education (GoTeach) through its GoPrograms.
Our vision is to establish continuing excellence in delivery capabilities focused on the individual customer. In pursuit of sustainable leadership in quality services, we have evolved an infrastructure unique in the country today:
- State-of-the-art Technology, indigenously developed, for Track and Trace, MIS, ERP, Customer Service, Space Control and Reservations.
- Blue Dart Aviation, dedicated capacity to support our time-definite morning deliveries through night freighter flight operations.
- A countrywide Surface network to complement our air services.
- Warehouses at 85 locations across the country as well as bonded warehouses at the 7 major metros of Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
- ISO 9001:2015 countrywide certification by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance for our entire operations, products and services.
- E-commerce B2B and B2C initiatives including partnering with some of the prime portals in the country.
You must request credentials for any applications you develop.
To register your app and get your API subscription keys:
- Click My Apps on the portal website.
- Click Add Developer App.
The "Add App" form appears.
- Complete the Add App form.
You can select the APIs you want to access.
- When you have completed the form, click the Add App button.
The "Approved" label will appear next to the app name when the app has been approved.
Note: Additional verification steps may be required for some applications.
To view your API subscription keys:
- From the My Apps screen, click on the name of your app.
The Details screen appears.
- If you have access to more than one API, click the name of the relevant API.
Note: The APIs are listed under the "Credentials" section.
- Click the Show link below the asterisks that is hiding the Consumer Key.
The Consumer Key and secret appears.
Every call to the API requires a JWT token is must which customer need to generate before making the actual API call.
Below are the steps to generate the token
- Once the App is created in the above steps the customer need to use its keys and secret to make a call to Authenticator API which will generate token.
- Link: Authenticator API
- Once the token is created customer will send the token in header along with the request payload to its API to perform the specific operation.
The addressable API base URL/URI environment is:
How to address Tracking Of Shipment
This method will return all detail and status of shipment product.
Shipment Detail and Shipment Status:
Addressing should required the request to be in below format
If you wish to address your need to provide user data and information Pickup, please follow the steps below:
- .As this API is support only GET call, query param need to pass in the request.
- Query Param Scan is mandatory element whose value decided whether to fetch status of the shipment or detail of the shipment.
The API sample request below provides all necessary data:
Sample Request Data for :
As Get call no request payload will be send. In below additional information we can see only query param details are sent.
Permitted HTTP methods
- GET method for creating a request
Example requests to the API
Simple HTTP request example:
curl --location 'https://apigateway.bluedart.com/in/transportation/tracking/v1?handler=tnt
--header 'JWTToken: your token"'
Bluedart Other Services
|Blue Dart Authentication API||Authenticator|
|BD-Cancel Pickup Registration||Cancel Pickup|
|BD-Product and Sub-Product Pickup Detail||Product|
|BD-Register for Pickup||Pickup Registration|
|BD-Master Download||Master Download|
|BD-Transit Time||Transit Time|
Specifics for the use of BlueDart API
To start testing
- Initial Release
- Contains the abstract of BD-Tracking API functionality
- Addition of Sandbox URL